Looking for party favor ideas? Tori Spelling likes to create a homemade spa scrub in labeled mason jars. Try this easy-to-make facial concoction from her CelebraTORI: Unleashing Your Inner Party Planner to Entertain Friends and Family.
1. Choose a salt: sea salt, Epsom salt, kosher salt, or even table salt. Fill half of a small bowl with it.
2. Pour oil over the salt until it is saturated. Oils that work well include almond, coconut, grapeseed, safflower, and avocado, but there’s no need to run out and buy a fancy oil. Any cooking oil you have in your kitchen will do the trick.
3. Add about a teaspoon of honey—but it’s your scrub so feel free to play with measurements.
4. Sprinkle in your favorite dried herbs—I like lavender, rosemary, and crushed rose petals.
5. Mix the ingredients well.
6. Put in a mason jar, tie with a ribbon, and tag for gifting.
Get relationship tips. Find help with your love life. Have a happy marriage. Sign up for our newsletter!